Mission, Vision and Values:
To enhance the capabilities of individuals and organizations in the public and non-profit sectors by providing opportunities for professional human resources development and collaboration.
To be an organization that continually provides human resource professionals with effective and innovative tools, education and resources that lead to improved organizational performance and employee well-being.
- Providing affordable, accessible, and effective training and development opportunities that are practical and can be readily applied in the workplace
- Promoting and facilitating communication and sharing of information among human resources professionals
- Supporting collaboration and networking to identify solutions to common organizational problems
- Promoting excellence in the application of sound Human Resources principles and practices
- Fostering fairness and equity by promoting the application of merit principles and equal opportunity for all
- Encouraging research and development in human resources management
- Providing members with opportunities for encouragement and assistance toward their professional development